Click here to download application materials for Village, Youth Meeting, Step Up, or Fortnight: Detroit Camp Programs
Click here to download application materials for JC spots: Detroit Staff-Leader Forms
Applying for a Camp-based Program
Download this forms packet: Detroit Camp Programs.
Village, Step Up, Fortnight or Youth Meeting
For the Village, Step Up, Fortnight or Youth Meeting programs:
- The Youth Delegate Application Form must be completed.
- The CISV Youth Delegate Reference Form will need to be completed by two non-family member adult references who know the applicant well. Examples: a teacher, family friend, scout leader, religious leader. It’s ideal if references are sent directly to the program coordinator.
In addition, the programs for youth under age 16 require a program-specific application supplement.
- For Village applicants: CISV supplement form for Village applicants
- For Youth Meeting applicants: CISV supplement form for Village applicants
- Please note the Village supplement is used for both Village and YM
- For Step Up applications: CISV Step Up application supplement
For Junior Counselor (JC) positions:
- The Staff/Leader Application Form must be completed.
- Two confidential references must be completed using the Reference Form. These should be sent to the program chair, Matt Brzezinski.
All application materials should be sent to the person coordinating the specific program to which the youth is applying.
Village: Contact Mary Harper, email@example.com
Step Up: Contact Lauren Sears, firstname.lastname@example.org
Fortnight: Contact Matt Brzezinski, email@example.com
Youth Meeting: Contact Sharon Hicks, firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Counselor: Contact Matt Brzezinski, email@example.com
Seminar Camp: Contact Matt Brzezinski, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applying to Seminar Camp:
Seminar Camp participants will be chosen through a national selection process. To apply for this program, go to the program page here: Seminar Camp. Detroit area youth interested in Seminar also should contact Matt Brzezinski at bonoone@ for more information.